2013 Registration Form
Player Sponsorship Package 2013
2012 AFL Canberra Directory
Laws of the Game
Racial & Religious Vilification Policy
BMFC 2011 Annual Report
Please note the poor quality and watermarking on the document is due to file compression being required to upload.
A high quality hard copy can be obtained from Cameron Campbell on 0400 962 259.
Magpies 2000 to 2009 Team of the Decade
- ASADA Check Your Substances: https://checksubstances.asada.gov.au
- Please forward this onto ALL of your players so they can get in the habit of using this resource.
- WADA The List Website: http://list.wada-ama.org/
- If you need to check specific substances in a drug or supplement please refer to this website for a full rundown of the 2012 Prohibited Substance list.
- Therapeutic Use Exemption Applications: www.asdmac.gov.au
- If you have players with medical issues that need to take a prohibited substance they will need to fill out a TUE application. Please contact the NEAFL for advice if you need to go throught this process.
- ASADA You Tube Channel: www.youtube.com/asadavideo
- If you have any players that failed to attend a session, please ensure they get online and watch the full list of videos on ASADA’s You Tube Channel, this addresses most of what we covered.
- ASADA e-learning: http://asada.gov.au/education/individuals
- For further education for players who missed sessions, please direct them to ASADA’s online learning platform.
- As a minimum, I would recommend all of you as Football Managers complete the Pure Performance Online training, this will put you in the best position to advise your players on anti-doping.